The tension cords can be added from either end of the skate to
provide assistance or resistance to the forces of gravity on the user.
The rotational discs provide a friction-free environment that encourages
muscle development while decreasing torque at the knee.
- Resistance cords can be added from either end to assist or resist the forces of gravity.
- Maximize functional core and leg strength and stability.
- Rotational discs allow for dynamic, friction-free movement while decreasing torque on the joint.
- Improve proprioception and reduce risk of injury.
- Unlimited configurations with 2 piece system.
- Lock out pins eliminate disc rotation for increased stability.
- Adjustable bumpers included to limit range of motion.
Skill Level: Intermediate